Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Salve!

Hello Everyone,

Everything is going well! The MTC is a wonderful place to be and it's so routine with little spurts of random fun! I've learned so much this week and am excited for everything that's in front of me. I can't believe I'll be in Italy next month...weird huh?! Sorealla Miller and the 6 other missionaries left for Catania yesterday so now we only have 7 missionaries (5 sisters and 2 elders) and we're getting two more sisters tomorrow! Me and Anziano Cox are the only Catania missionaries. I sang in the MTC choir this past week which was amazing--""Behold the Wounds in Jesus' Hands". Look up the lyrics. They're amazing and so powerful. We taught a man yesterday about the gospel and it was amazing how applicable the gospel was to him...he had tears in his eyes by the end of the lesson. I'm just glad to be doing what the Lord would want me to do right now! I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season!

Love,
Sorella Hashey

No comments:

Post a Comment